FT, average 40 hours per week, may work some weekends and/or holidays, as needed.
About the Company:
We are a premier senior living community in the Rome, GA area dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. This is a unique position that will be intimately involved in building and managing a Berry College student workforce. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity of enhancing an intergenerational experience between college students and senior residents. We offer competitive pay and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, and evaluate the health center’s programs and activities.
- Assist with the development of the health center’s organizational structure and articulate the roles of department heads within that structure.
- Interpret, monitor and communicate the health center’s standards and guidelines to employees, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies…, etc.
- Represent the health center both internally and to the public including governmental agencies, third party payers, and the overall community positively. Works harmoniously with department directors concerning level of care transitions and general communication as well as all other interactions that promote an efficient and effective overall community operation.
- Assist with the development and administration of the health center’s budget process to ensure accurate forecasting of expenses and cost control. Ensures that adequate financial records and reports are prepared and submitted to the Executive Director as required.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
The position falls under the direct supervision of the Executive Director but is expected to perform independently and exercise sound judgment. The position supervises, directs, and reviews the work of other employees and participates in performance appraisals and disciplinary action as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in health care/business administration or related field required.
- At least 8 years of previous experience supervising a full department at a retirement community or long-term care facility required.
- Active and unrestricted Healthcare Administrator’s license in applicable state required.
On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head, grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted regularly.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible working schedule
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them this link. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.
To apply, simply fill out the form to the right.