Tonight’s specials are always special.
Because a large part of living well is eating well, no detail has been overlooked in selecting the culinary options at The Spires to create an exceptional dining experience. Residents are free to choose from a variety of on-site dining options and venues, each serving house-made culinary menus that change daily, prepared under the supervision of an experienced executive chef. Of course, your apartment home includes a modern kitchen with all the trimmings for those times when home is where the heart is.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect here at The Spires:
- Freshly made Bruschetta: Fresh bruschetta served on a ciabatta crostini and topped with basil, balsamic reduction, and goat cheese.
- Mushroom Piccata Pasta: Caramelized button mushrooms with a brown butter piccata sauce garnished with fresh herbs and lemon.
- Southwest Chicken Sandwich: Grilled chicken topped with avocado, swiss cheese, bacon and house made aioli on a toasted ciabatta bun. *served with a pickle spear and your choice of side*
- Fresh Virginia Bay Oysters, Lightly Fried: PoBoy – lightly fried oysters, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, house made remoulade served on a hoagie bun. Platter – lightly fried oysters and butterfly shrimp served with tarter sauce.
*Please note: All dishes exist in a rotating menu, so selections may vary from month to month*
The dining services plan at The Spires offers each resident meal credits that can be used interchangeably in all of our dining venues.
- Menus that will change daily and offer exceptional variety
- Flexible dining plan providing each resident with a daily meal credit that may be used at any dining venue as desired throughout the month
- Daily diet options that will include selections lower in sodium, fat and sugar content
- A pastry chef offering tempting treats to satisfy your cravings
- Catering services for special events, family gatherings or private dinner parties*
- Family and friends are always welcome to dine with you at The Spires!*
*Additional charges may apply; advance reservations are requested.