“When I first stepped onto the Berry College campus, I knew this is a special place. Students clearly feel this when they attend classes, and I can tell visitors feel the same,” said Morgan Lamphere, vice president of marketing for The Spires, the visionary new Continuing Care Retirement Community in Rome, Georgia. “The future residents of The Spires will benefit from relationship with the high caliber of Berry’s students paired with the unbelievable natural beauty of the Berry College campus.”
Originally from Durham, North Carolina, Morgan has extensive experience in marketing strategy, community outreach, relationship development, and education in senior living development. She joins The Spires team after serving in a similar leadership role Retirement Living Associates, Inc. and director of marketing at SearStone Retirement Community based in North Carolina.
“What attracted me to The Spires is what I believe will attract our residents. The Spires is an anomaly among retirement communities,” says Morgan. “Traditional communities are situated in suburban areas where the most attractive option is a nice grocery store or a shopping mall. While The Spires is convenient to downtown Rome, Georgia, this community will be a place like no other.”
Lamphere says many of the future residents who have already made the decision to join The Spires’ depositor community have shared their excitement of the “intellectual advantages of being on a college campus” mixed with the “stunning beauty of Berry College.”
Situated on 27,000 acres of Northwest Georgia woodlands at the foot of Lavender Mountain, Berry College has been designated as “America’s most beautiful college campus.” The Spires will offer future residents a bountiful offering of on-site amenities, including:
- 40 miles of walkable natural trails for hiking enthusiasts, bikers and runners
- Hobby room with games for social gatherings
- Banking services to assist with financial planning
- Business center equipped with the latest technology
- On-site access to student campus life on Berry College, including lectures, concert performances, sporting events and the Rome Tennis Center
- Comprehensive Wellness Center with an indoor warm salt water pool, wellness programs, fitness classes and water aerobics
- Regularly scheduled transportation to all the shopping and attractions in downtown Rome and beyond
“There is a feeling of peace unlike any other when you visit here,” Morgan says. “Everyone wants to be helpful, work together and ensure you feel welcome.”
Welcome to The Spires, Morgan!